Hey, there. I so appreciate your interest in the content you’ve found on this website. Before you re-post, re-use or otherwise re-purpose content, please peruse the legal, yet readable, jargon below. Thanks so much.
I, Kelly M. Levatino, own the content on this website. It is copyrighted in my name. I want to strike the appropriate balance between getting my content widely distributed while at the same time protecting my intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2015, Kelly M. Levatino. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.kellylevatino.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Re-post more than 200 words on any other site.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please contact me via the form below.
(Note: this permissions policy is based on Michael S. Hyatt’s Permissions Policy (© 2014, Michael S. Hyatt), which he has kindly given everyone the permission to re-purpose. Should you desire to reuse this policy for yourself, you may, given you follow the Creative Commons policy, which you can find the details of by clicking the icon below.)