WordPress is kind enough to put together a little Year in Review, annual report about my blog each year.
Last year the three most important stats were:
- This blog was viewed 3,200 times
- There were 88 new posts, bringing the total post count to 225
- The busiest day of the year was August 11th with 111 views
This year these stats look like this:
- This blog was viewed 7,500 times
- There were 85 new posts, bringing the total post count to 308 (I know that math doesn’t make sense – it should be 310, but WP says it’s 308. Whatev.)
- The busiest day of the year was April 11th with 212 views
Although my content quantity didn’t increase, the frequency of folks reading more than doubled. I have no idea why, but I’ll take it.
The post that got the most reads this year is On Being Mistaken For David Crowder’s Wife. For obvious reasons.
The post that got the most reads without mentioning a celebrity is (Dis)Unity.
Thanks to my readers for continuing to support me in my writing.
Here’s to more growth for all of us in 2013.